Kashmir University Released Admit Cards For BG 6th Semester: Srinagar, October 6, 2023: The University of Kashmir (KU) has released the admit cards for the Bachelor of General (BG) 6th semester examinations.
The admit card contains important information such as the student’s name, roll number, examination center, and examination schedule. Students are advised to carefully check the admit card and ensure that all the information is correct.
If any student finds any error in the admit card, they should immediately contact the university authorities.
How to Get the Admit Card
- Click the direct admit cards link below
- Enter your registration number
- Click on search option
Important Instructions for Students
Students should carefully read the following instructions before appearing for the examinations:
- Students must carry their admit card to the examination hall. Without the admit card, students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students must reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the examination.
- Students must bring their own stationery, including pen, pencil, and eraser.
- Students are not allowed to carry any electronic devices, such as mobile phones and calculators, into the examination hall.
- Students must follow the instructions of the invigilator at all times.
- Students must not engage in any unfair means during the examination. If any student is found to be involved in unfair means, they will be disqualified from the examination.
Tips for Students
Here are some tips for students appearing for the BG 6th semester examinations:
- Revise all the topics thoroughly.
- Practice solving previous year’s question papers.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the examination.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the day of the examination.
- Stay calm and focused during the examination.
The University of Kashmir has released the admit cards for the BG 6th semester examinations. Students are advised to download their admit cards and carefully read the instructions. Students should also revise all the topics thoroughly and practice solving previous year’s question papers.