Kashmir University Important Instructions For BG 6th Semester Students: As we know that the University of Kashmir has already released the Datesheet, Centre Notice and Admit Cards for the BG 6th semester students.
And it is also important to mention here that the Kashmir University BG 6th semester is examination is scheduled to be held from (07-10-2023) skill papers to 15-11-2023.
And for the same examination university of kashmir has issued some important instructions for students and it is very and very important for all the students to follow those instructions and we have mentioned all those instructions below.
Kashmir University BG 6th Semester Examination Overview – Kashmir University Important Instructions
|Name of the University||University of Kashmir|
|Examination Of||BG 6th Semester|
|1st paper on||07-10-2023 (Skill paper)|
|2nd paper on||17-10-2023|
Kashmir University Important Instructions
Kashmir University Important Instructions – Before the exam:
- Bring your Examination Admit Card/Roll No. Slip and keep it with you at all times.
- Do not bring any textual material, printed or written, bits of paper, or other electronic devices into the examination hall.
- Deposit all such items in the custody of the supervisory staff well before the commencement of the examination.
During the exam:
- Write your Roll No./Enrollment No. neatly and correctly on the right side of the Answer Book in the box shown below the caption “To be filled by the candidate”.
- Write the Name of Examination, Name of the Subject, Name of Paper/Course, and Date of Examination at two places viz on the right side and on the left side of the cover page of the Answer Book at the space provided for purpose.
- Mention the same Question No. against the answer of a question as given in the Question paper.
After the exam:
- If the result of any candidate is captioned as PMA/LO/IR/DE/, he/she should immediately bring it to the notice of the Tabulation Section of Examination Wing within 15 days positively, failing which no claim whatsoever shall be entertained.
- If a candidate appears in the subject/paper in which He/She is not otherwise eligible, His/Her examination to that subject/paper shall stand automatically cancelled and the candidate will have no claim whatsoever.
- No candidate is allowed to change any subject/paper during the examination which does not figure in the RR/Examination form.
- In case photograph is missing, paste your recent photograph and get it attested by the principal/HOD of the college/Department.