IGNOU Exam Form December 2023 TEE – Last Date: The last date to fill up / submit the IGNOU Online Examination Form for the Term End Exam session December 2023 without late fees is October 15, 2023. To be eligible to appear in the Term End Examination, you must fill up the online exam form of your selected program.
IGNOU Exam Form For December 2023 TEE
Latest Update: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has officially started the submission of online exam forms for the Term End Examination (TEE) December 2023. The last date to submit the form without late fees is October 15, 2023.
IGNOU University invites exam form submissions by two methods: online and offline (limited).
- Online: Candidates can fill and submit their application form through online mode. This is the fast and reliable method, which can be completed in a few minutes from anywhere. Candidates must also pay their IGNOU exam fee through online mode.
- Offline (Limited): Candidates can also submit their exam form offline at their respective regional center. This method is limited to certain categories of candidates, such as those with disabilities, those living in remote areas, and those who do not have access to the internet.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2023 Important Dates
IGNOU Online Exam Form Submission for December 2023
IGNOU Online Exam Form submission for the upcoming December 2023 exam is open for all eligible students. The last date to submit the form without late fees is October 15, 2023.
IGNOU Online Exam Form Submission Schedule
|IGNOU Online Exam Form Filling Starting Date||September 1, 2023 (Friday)|
|Last Date without Late Fees||October 15, 2023 (Sunday)|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 500||October 16 to 25, 2023|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 1100||October 26 to November 10, 2023|
IGNOU Exam Form December 2023 Submission Status
If you have submitted your IGNOU exam form online and paid the fees successfully, you can check the status of your submission after 72 hours or 3 days of submission.
To check your exam form submission status, follow these steps:
- Visit the IGNOU website and click on the “Exam Form” link.
- Click on the “Check Status, if already registered” tab.
- Enter your enrollment number and date of birth and click on the “Submit” button.
The status of your exam form submission will be displayed on the screen. If the status is “Received”, then your exam form has been successfully received by IGNOU University. IGNOU Exam Form December 2023.