IGNOU Admission Status 2023: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning university in India. It is one of the largest universities in the world, with over 4 million students enrolled.
Admissions to IGNOU University are open throughout the year, but there are two main admission cycles: January and July.
Process to check IGNOU admission status:
- Click on the direct admission status link below
- Type your unique enrollment number which is mentioned on your ID Card
- After entering enrollment number, select your programme code from the drop down menu
- And at last enter verification code which is mentioned on your screen
- After entering verification code click on submit button
By following this simple procedure your admission status will be shown.
Details Mentioned On IGNOU Admission Status
- Students name
- Enrollment number
- Admission year
- Admission valid upto
- Father/ Husband/ Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
- Regional Centre
- Study Centre Code
- Mobile No.
- Course registration details
- And more details
IGNOU Admission status 2023: Common problems
Here are some common problems that students face when checking their IGNOU admission status:
- Incorrect enrollment number or program code: Make sure that you have entered your enrollment number and program code correctly.
- Application still under process: If your application is still under process, it means that IGNOU has not yet made a decision on your admission. You can check your admission status again later.
- Technical problems: If you are facing technical problems while checking your admission status, you can contact IGNOU for help.
IGNOU is a great option for students who want to get a quality education without having to attend traditional classes. The admission process is simple and straightforward. Students can check their admission status online or by contacting their regional center.